Array#uniq

Markus

All --

I just caught myself making an assumption about an undocumented
(so far as I know) behaviour. Can I depend on the fact that Array#uniq
preserves the order of the values that it retains? I know that that is
how it works now, but should I fear it someday changing?

-- Markus

Yukihiro Matsumoto

Hi,

In message "Re: Array#uniq"

| I just caught myself making an assumption about an undocumented
|(so far as I know) behaviour. Can I depend on the fact that Array#uniq
|preserves the order of the values that it retains? I know that that is
|how it works now, but should I fear it someday changing?

I think it would not be changed in the future.

matz.