ArrayAdapter

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

The old fashioned way.
Is there an Eclipse freeware plugin I can use?

1) Given Eclipse’s nature as a “kitchen-sink†environment, I suspect the
answer is almost certainly yes.
2) But I don’t use Eclipse.

Arved Sandstrom

1) Given Eclipse’s nature as a “kitchen-sink†environment, I suspect the
answer is almost certainly yes.
2) But I don’t use Eclipse.

Re kitchen-sinks: I guess Emacs has no extensions available for it, eh?

AHS
--
That's not the recollection that I recall...All this information is
certainly in the hands of the auditor and we certainly await his report