Arrays - Processing 3 (using Java Subscript)

Joined
Dec 10, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everybody :)

I'm fairly new to Processing and I seen a great booklet online with different questions to try and write the code yourself for practice. I'm on a question regarding arrays and I'm very confused. I understand how to draw an ellipse et cetera but the rest has beaten me. Any help would be much appreciated.

•Write a program which has a global array of 50 integers with random values assigned to the array.
•The values should be displayed in the console window in a row
•Write a function ‘getArrayMin’ to return the minimum value in the array.
•Draw a circle in the centre of the window with the greyscale colour returned by the getArrayMin function. The circle should be 50% the size of the window
•The value returned should be displayed inside the circle and be at least 50% the size of the circle
•The value should be visible whether the circle is black or white