Artificial Intelligence Proposal

Reaction score
To institute accessibility, one could simply refer to local & global API's in collaboration with the Document Object Model, PHP, and SQL. LocslStorage will provide the database with introductory information to expand upon, and will refer to this global database to answer inquiries. We could utilize SQL similarly to how it is utilized on social media applications: it would just be used as a database, and PHP as an aid for conditional data manipulation. HTML5 will contain forms, and JavaScript will assist as a front-end conditional manipulator.

Reaction score
I don't think an AI needs a human to make its user interface.

If AI is real, programming is the first job to go.

Personally, I think AI is a hoax. I've had a few chats with chatgpt and its not much better than a google search.

PS: chatgpt's weakness is multiplying large numbers. Oh the irony. Ask it about Rubik's cube.

Reaction score
Unless there is a monumental development, it will still be mandatory for humans to program these user interfaces. To think, we could successfully create API's to strengthen artificial intelligence.

Ask a Question