as controls and javascript

Vince

hello

Is there a way to reference asp.net controls in javascript? the naming
is always changing when IIS renders the page for the obvious reason to
avoid the cache...or whatever

standard html controls hold there name, thus I can use javascript
without a problem

is there a way i could reference the asp.net controls without doing
some dirty loop and selecting a control by the order in the loop?

keep in mind the HTML ones work fine, this is just a matter
ofcuriosity?

Mark Rae [MVP]

Is there a way to reference asp.net controls in javascript? the naming
is always changing when IIS renders the page for the obvious reason to
avoid the cache...or whatever

document.getElementById('<%=MyTextBox.ClientID%>')