ASCX / DHTML events question

John

Hi,

I have a user control which is basically just a container for a bunch of
controls. However, I need to catch javascript events from one of the
controls within and use that information to modify another.

Here is an example :
------------------------
<%@ Control Language="c#" AutoEventWireup="false"
Codebehind="simple.ascx.cs" Inherits="TestCtl.simple"
TargetSchema="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5"%>
<asp:TextBox ID="txtInput" onchange="lblOutput.innerText=this.value;"
Runat="server"/>
<asp:Label ID="lblOutput" Text="Empty" Runat="server"/>
------------------------

Is there a best practice for this type of situation?

Also; there will be multiple instances of this control on my page, and I
still need the ability for function properly and only for the specific
control.

Thanks,
John

John

Never mind.

I've been bouncing this around all day, but as soon as I ask ... I figure it
out.

Thanks anyway.
John