asking for references

questions?

I just tried to use GNU scientific library in C. I am quite a newbie
for computer science.
I want to read an elementary book about c compiling. How the library
are connected during compling process and want to touch some system
level processes. I have a very vague ideas.

Any suggestion would be appreciated and elementary will be good too.

Thanks

zoltan

questions? said:
I just tried to use GNU scientific library in C. I am quite a newbie
for computer science.
I want to read an elementary book about c compiling. How the library
are connected during compling process and want to touch some system
level processes. I have a very vague ideas.

Any suggestion would be appreciated and elementary will be good too.

Thanks

The following book is quite elementary and well written :

"An Introduction to GCC" by Brian Gough.

The URL is : www.network-theory.co.uk

( It was free initially... I don't think it's free now. I have the
copy... u can ask me if u really want it.)

apjneeraj

Hi

can you gimme that book. i really need that book for complete
knowledge of gcc for my project. i would be thankful to you for that.

bye
neeraj