ASP 2.0 Menu Control

Guest

How do I set the following style properties with the new ASP.Net 2.0 Menu
Control?

border-left:1px solid #E6E6E6;
border-right:1px solid #E6E6E6;
border-bottom:3px solid #CBCBCB;
border-top:3px solid #CBCBCB;

I am trying to give the HoverStyleItem a different background color that is
indented a few pixels from the surround 4 edges of the cell to give it a
boxed look. I can change the background color using

<StaticHoverStyle BackColor="Silver" BorderColor="Gray" BorderStyle="Solid"
BorderWidth="1px" Width="123px" />

but I cannot seem to figure out a way to perform the indent with the control.

Guest

Have you tried
<StaticHoverStyle CssClass="Style1"/>
and then in the stylesheet you write:
..Style1{
border-left:1px solid #E6E6E6;
border-right:1px solid #E6E6E6;
border-bottom:3px solid #CBCBCB;
border-top:3px solid #CBCBCB;

Waki Hunt

Hi,
WakiCoolBar for asp.net 2.1 is a new developed professional tool for
creating DHTML menus like outlook style. It¡¯s very convenient to create the
webmenu without writing javascript. And you may add menu items easily and
visual at VS by PANELS property, It can be binded with Database showing
alternative menu varying with different users authorized.
Download url : http://www.aspxcontrol.net
Demo url: http://www.aspxcontrol.net/demo/wakicoolbar/sample.aspx

Best Regards!
Waki Hunt