ASP Animation

google_groups3

OK Folks, a quick question, I hope someone knows the answer!

On the Windows Update site, when you select an update a outline box
animates from the selected update to the total in the top corner. I
am hoping to be able to recreate this animation in a similar way using
VB and ASP. Anyone know if it is possible??

Thanks

Evertjan.

wrote on 17 sep 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
OK Folks, a quick question, I hope someone knows the answer!

Not OK, perhaps a quick question, but there is no quick answer.
On the Windows Update site, when you select an update a outline box
animates from the selected update to the total in the top corner. I
am hoping to be able to recreate this animation in a similar way using
VB and ASP. Anyone know if it is possible??

How would you animate ASP?
By looking at the server monitor?

ASP doesn't know about windows and top corners,
even in a recreative way.

VB, contrarily to VBscript, is not an ASP issue, so off topic.

I am afraid you will have to ask a clientside scripting NG.

William Morris

This is a client-side trick. Have a go at

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&[email protected]#link1

- Wm

--
William Morris, o.k.a. Solace the Shire Gravemaker, KCRF
o.k.a. Nicholas Thatch, No One In Particular