    VB and ASP. Anyone know if it is possible??

    Thanks

    , Sep 17, 2004

  2. Evertjan. Guest

    wrote on 17 sep 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > OK Folks, a quick question, I hope someone knows the answer!

    Not OK, perhaps a quick question, but there is no quick answer.

    > On the Windows Update site, when you select an update a outline box
    > animates from the selected update to the total in the top corner. I
    > am hoping to be able to recreate this animation in a similar way using
    > VB and ASP. Anyone know if it is possible??

    How would you animate ASP?
    By looking at the server monitor?

    ASP doesn't know about windows and top corners,
    even in a recreative way.

    VB, contrarily to VBscript, is not an ASP issue, so off topic.

    I am afraid you will have to ask a clientside scripting NG.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Sep 17, 2004

  3. This is a client-side trick. Have a go at

    http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&...g7$r3hfv$-berlin.de#link1

    - Wm

    --
    William Morris, o.k.a. Solace the Shire Gravemaker, KCRF
    o.k.a. Nicholas Thatch, No One In Particular

    William Morris, Sep 20, 2004