ASP appending extra cache-control header

ethan

IIS/ASP appears to be adding extra (unwanted) cache-control headers to all
requests handled by ASP and ASP.NET. This does not happen for HTM, JS, GIF,
etc requests. How can I prevent the addition of this extra header?

I've set the following HTTP Headers for the entire "Default Web Site" under
IIS (ver 5):
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache

When IE sends the following request:
GET /test/test.asp HTTP/1.1
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel,
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 22:36:02 GMT
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache
Set-Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDQSAQRRBR=HGHDDFJAFMCNEOAEIIPPCPPE; path=/
Cache-control: private
Here is the source of the ASP file:
<%= "ASP Test" %>