    can resolve my issue.

    Thanks in advance.

    CG

    csgraham74, Sep 10, 2005

  2. csgraham74

    Scott Allen Guest

    It sounds like the event wireup code is missing.

    Unfortunately, the VS.NET IDE does sometime eat the wireup code for
    breakfast.

    Look at the InitializeComponent() method in the editor (it's in the
    hidden region that has a warning not to edit), if you don't see event
    handlers being assigned you'll need to add them.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Sep 10, 2005

  3. csgraham74

    Peter Blum Guest

    If this problem is that no postback happens at all, then it may be due to a
    bug in the client-side validation of ASP.NET 1.1 SP1. You have to have a
    validator on this page for this bug to be present. If so, check out the
    first topic of this article: http://aspalliance.com/699.

    --- Peter Blum
    www.PeterBlum.com
    Email:
    http://www.peterblum.com/vam/home.aspx

    Peter Blum, Sep 10, 2005
  4. csgraham74

    csgraham74 Guest

    Is this the code that your talking about ??

    InitializeComponent()

    End Sub

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
    InitializeComponent()
    End Sub

    #End Region

    What must i add to this section ????? I havent done anything like this
    before so any help greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    CG

    csgraham74, Sep 10, 2005