asp:button Text=

Steve Houghton-Burnett via .NET 247

Hi

This is probably a really simple question, but with the asp:button control is there any way to give it multi-line text?

For example I have text="check villa availability" and I would like the word availability to be on a second line on the button.

HELP!

Kelly

I JUST figured this out today. (I tried Wrap="true" but that did not work
for me.)

Drop this in your asp:textbox tag

textmode="MultiLine"

Ex: <td bgcolor="blue" width="50%"><asp:textbox textmode="MultiLine"
id="txtRisks" runat="server" width="340" height="75"></asp:textbox></td>