    //Some command to post mail;

    I am using Win2000 server's IIS.

    Regards,
    Ethics, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Ethics

    Patrice Guest

    Not an expert but how do you expose the class to the ASP environment ? AFAIK
    it could be exposed as a COM object that you can then call as usual.

    As a side note CDOSYS should provide already a way to send mail messages
    without installing anything else... (seach msdn for "CDONTS.NewMail" if NT,
    "CDO.Message" if Windows 2000 or later).

    Patrice

    --

    "Ethics" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to use asp to call a java class file with arguments in

    methods

    ?
    > say :
    >
    > package wkflow;
    > //all the imports here
    > public class clsMail(){
    > public void sendMail(String subject, String Content, String

    Recipient){

    Patrice, Sep 20, 2004