Asp call java class file.

Ethics

Hi,

I would like to use asp to call a java class file with arguments in methods
for a web database application. May I know how to call the following class ?
say :

package wkflow;
//all the imports here
public class clsMail(){
public void sendMail(String subject, String Content, String Recipient){
//Some command to post mail;

I am using Win2000 server's IIS.

Regards,

Patrice

Not an expert but how do you expose the class to the ASP environment ? AFAIK
it could be exposed as a COM object that you can then call as usual.

As a side note CDOSYS should provide already a way to send mail messages
without installing anything else... (seach msdn for "CDONTS.NewMail" if NT,
"CDO.Message" if Windows 2000 or later).

Patrice