asp command

Mickael JOUVIN

Hello,

I would like to know what is the ASP command wich can return the number of
record after a SQL request.

Regards,

Michaël.

Curt_C [MVP]

Assuming that DataSet = ds
ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count

But there are a number of ways to do this. How are you retrieving the data?

Mickael Jouvin

I would like to test if my SQL request return something ?

Regards,
Michaël.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

Mickael JOUVIN said:
Hello,

I would like to know what is the ASP command wich can return the number of
record after a SQL request.

Regards,

Michaël.

Curt_C [MVP]