ASP createtext file not working, even with WRITE access

Joey Martin

I moved my websites to a Windows Server 2003 WEB EDITION from a Windows
2003 Standard Edition.

Everything seems to be working except my FileSystemObject
section where I run CreateTextFile. It works fine on my old server, but
I receive a Permission Denied error on my new one. I have given Write
access and double-checked this. I am very familiar with this task and am
confident this is correct.

Is there something different with WEB VERSION that Standard Version?