<asp:datagrid> problem?

RK

Hi All:

I got datagrid in my page, which fetches the data from the DB and populated.
say for ex: a row in the datagrid contains eid, ename, and one check box. So
when the user selects the checkbox, the user should b able to edit the eid
and enames respectively. So wot am doing is, when the user checks the
checkbox, then iam making the label fields of eid and ename to textboxes.
Once edited, then the user will click on the update button down there and
update the things. Working fine. But the problem is whenever the user checks
the checkbox, the page is flickering. So everytime, the user selects the
checkbox, the page flickers. So is there any way to avoid the page flickers
when postback occurs?

Tx in advance,
RKL