ASP Directory Listing!!!!

Adam

I am running IIS and using asp, I want to be able to list a directory/
content of a folder using asp, and display it in a table using html.

I have seen many examples but have not been able to get them to work

All my html & asp are in a folder called webserver in the following
directory c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\

And I want to be able to display the content of a folder called folder which
is located within the webserver directory

I want to do it with asp instead of allowing directory browsing within IIS.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Morris

Adam said:
I am running IIS and using asp, I want to be able to list a directory/
content of a folder using asp, and display it in a table using html.

I have seen many examples but have not been able to get them to work

You should at least provide an example of on of the many examples you
have not been able to get working properly, together with the error
messages you have experienced, otherwise no one knows which bit you are
having trouble with - reading the contents of a directory, or outputting
it to a table.

Morris

ljb

Adam said:
I am running IIS and using asp, I want to be able to list a directory/
content of a folder using asp, and display it in a table using html.

I have seen many examples but have not been able to get them to work

All my html & asp are in a folder called webserver in the following
directory c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\

And I want to be able to display the content of a folder called folder which
is located within the webserver directory

I want to do it with asp instead of allowing directory browsing within IIS.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
I have had success using http://www.romankoch.ch/capslock/standaloners.htm.
The code is well documented and identifies the items needing customization.