ASP form inheritance

Wayne Sepega

This is all using net 2.0 and VS 2005

I have a base form in my app that inherits from System.Web.UI.Page, and have
added a public method to the base form.

I've then created a new form in my application that inherits from the base
form:

public partial class UserEntryForm: BaseForm

In the UserEntryForm I am unable to see in the Code Insight the new method I
added, or most if not all of the methods/properties on the
System.Web.UI.Page class.

Aside from Master pages, am I doing something wrong here? Do I need to do my
inheritance differently then just editing the file myself?

Thanks
Wayne

Wayne Sepega

Found the issue, I added a new form to the project and inherited from that
class. If I create a new class and place it in the App_Code Folder
everything works as expected.

Thanks

Wayne