asp:lisitem error

kpg

Hi all,

When I add <asp:listitem> element to my html page I get a red line
and the message "The active schema does not support the element..."

When I run the app the control i', trying to render appears as plain text

I am trying to use the ProgStudios.Webcontrols combobox.

My Target schema is ie5

1) is this error really because I have ie5 set as the target schema?

I thought the <asp:...> tags were handled server side, why would it
matter what the target schema is?

2) Why don't I have and how can I get a schema for ie6?

3) Is there a way to fix this problem

thanks...
kpg