asp:menu problem

Bruno Alexandre

Hi guys,

I have a Menu component that I'm using the itens collection (via properties
menu) to populate (i'm not using any DataSource, or populating on the fly
using code).

my question is How can I disable some menus on the fly?

I already used

Protected Sub mainMenu_DataBinding(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs)
Dim m As New MenuItem
For Each m In mainMenu.Items
Select Case m.Value.ToString.ToLower
Case "economy"
m.Enabled = False
End Select
Next
End Sub

with no luck at all, does anyone knows how to do this, so I can implement a
checkout feature for the User permissions and disable the menus that he/she
does not have access...
thank you.

--

Bruno Alexandre
København, Danmark

"a portuguese in Denmark"

Bruno Alexandre

as easy as that :)

I always thought about Menu like GridView :)

thank you.

--

Bruno Alexandre
København, Danmark