ASP.NET 2.0 HyperLinkField / DataNavigateUrlFields

Guest

Hello,

In Beta 2, something to this effect once worked:

<asp:HyperLinkField DataNavigateUrlFields="id"
DataNavigateUrlFormatString="javascript:OpenNewWin('mypage.asp?id={0}'"
Text="view"/>

However, in the release; the field no longer renders as a hyperlink. (The
href is apparently blank). I have seen some posts mentioning that this was
due to a last-minute security change in the framework. Something to the
nature of a cross-site scripting check was being done on URLs.

Besides altering the field to be a <TemplateField>, are there any properties
or configuration settings that could be changed to make the above code work
as intended?

Thanks