    Does anyone know how I can do that?

    Thanks!!
    , Oct 26, 2007

  2. Larry Bud Guest

    On Oct 26, 9:22 am, wrote:
    > Hi, I'm using a menu control that uses a SiteMapDatasource to display
    > menu items in a horizontal menu. I want a seperator between each menu
    > item. If I use the StaticBottomSeperatorImageUrl property, the
    > seperator is shown between each menu item but also after the last one,
    > which I don't want - I want only seperators between the menu items,
    > not before the first or after the last menu item.
    >
    > Does anyone know how I can do that?

    Between EACH item? Separators are used to separate dissimilar items,
    or to group similar items. Perhaps you need to rethink your menu
    structure?

    In any case, if you still want that, I'd just make a style sheet that
    sets the TOP border of the menu item to a different color.
    Larry Bud, Oct 26, 2007

    On 26 okt, 16:26, Larry Bud <> wrote:
    > On Oct 26, 9:22 am, wrote:
    >
    > > Hi, I'm using a menu control that uses a SiteMapDatasource to display
    > > menu items in a horizontal menu. I want a seperator between each menu
    > > item. If I use the StaticBottomSeperatorImageUrl property, the
    > > seperator is shown between each menu item but also after the last one,
    > > which I don't want - I want only seperators between the menu items,
    > > not before the first or after the last menu item.

    > > Does anyone know how I can do that?

    > Between EACH item? Separators are used to separate dissimilar items,
    > or to group similar items. Perhaps you need to rethink your menu
    > structure?
    >
    > In any case, if you still want that, I'd just make a style sheet that
    > sets the TOP border of the menu item to a different color.

    Thanks, but it's a horizontal menu with 7 different items, no
    submenus. They need to be seperated by a |. Why do I have to rethink
    that?
    , Oct 26, 2007
  4. barryman9000

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Did you solve this?

    I'm having the same issue. A horizontal menu, and I want to separate each item with a pipe "|"

    I'm having no luck
    barryman9000, Jul 16, 2008