    How do I create a project that will not do this?

    Thanks,

    Tom

    tshad, Dec 8, 2007

  2. re:
    !> I want to put the code in the same file

    When you create a new web site, the initial default.aspx created has a code-behind file.

    Just delete that initial file and create a new file ("File", New File").

    Then, name the file, select the desired programming language
    and *unselect* the checkbox which says ""Place code in separate file".

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Dec 8, 2007

  3. tshad

    tshad Guest

    "Juan T. Llibre" <> wrote in message
    > re:
    > !> I want to put the code in the same file
    >
    > When you create a new web site, the initial default.aspx created has a
    > code-behind file.
    >
    > Just delete that initial file and create a new file ("File", New File").
    >
    > Then, name the file, select the desired programming language
    > and *unselect* the checkbox which says ""Place code in separate file".

    That was what I was looking for.

    Thanks,

    Tom

    tshad, Dec 14, 2007