asp.net 2.0: referencing another web project

news.microsoft.com

Hello

I have two websites, one contains some core functionality, which i want to
re-use in the other webproject.

In asp.net 1.1 I did the following
- copied the dll of the core dll + the aspx files i needed into a folder of
the new project
- told VS.NET not to compile the aspx files (as the code is already in the
DLL)
- referenced the DLL

But this does not seem to work anymore in asp.net 2.0. When I publish the
webpage, I get the precompiled files, but these are many many DLL's, so I
have to reference them all, but the main problem is, when adding the
App_code.dll to this solution, it says when building the solution, that the
app_code.dll is double.

Has someone a good solution?

Thanks & Regards
Patrick