  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Is it tied to IIS6 & Windows Server 2003?
    Martin, Jun 23, 2004

  2. No, not IIS 6 or Server 2k3.

    It was, at one time, tied to Yukon, but I believe it is no longer a
    completely tied release (there are certainly elements that have to be
    finished in both to get to release). There are a lot of elements to still
    clean up, so next year is not unreasonable, regardless of whether it is tied
    to something else, or not.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Jun 23, 2004

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Thanks

    "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) [MVP]" <> wrote
    in message news:%...

    Martin, Jun 23, 2004