asp.net 2.0 wizard control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mike P, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. Mike P

    Mike P Guest

    I am using the wizard control and I want to use my own image buttons to
    replace the 'Next', 'Previous' and 'Finish' buttons in the wizard.
    After scrolling through the attributes I thought I had found some that
    would allow me to do this :

    <asp:Wizard ID="Wizard1" runat="server"
    StepNextButtonImageUrl="~/Images/btnNext.jpg"
    StepPreviousButtonImageUrl="~/Images/btnPrevious.jpg"
    FinishCompleteButtonImageUrl="~/Images/btnFinish.jpg"

    But they don't work! Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike P, Mar 13, 2006

  2. Mike P

    Jan Hyde Guest

    Mike P <>'s wild thoughts were released
    on Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:10:15 -0800 bearing the following
    fruit:

    >I am using the wizard control and I want to use my own image buttons to
    >replace the 'Next', 'Previous' and 'Finish' buttons in the wizard.
    >After scrolling through the attributes I thought I had found some that
    >would allow me to do this :
    >
    ><asp:Wizard ID="Wizard1" runat="server"
    >StepNextButtonImageUrl="~/Images/btnNext.jpg"
    >StepPreviousButtonImageUrl="~/Images/btnPrevious.jpg"
    >FinishCompleteButtonImageUrl="~/Images/btnFinish.jpg"

    >But they don't work! Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

    You need to change the button type, someting along the lines
    of:

    StepNextButtonType="Image"

    >Thanks,
    >
    >Mike

    Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

    --
    Wedding Ring: A small tourniquet. It cuts off circulation (Stan Kegel)

    Jan Hyde, Mar 13, 2006