ASP.Net and different browsers

Bart Schelkens

Hi,

I have this webapplication (www.polytools.be).
On this site I use the treeview from the webcontrols.
In my Internet Explorer everything works fine.
But when I want to open the site in Mozilla or Firefox, i get the following
error :

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name:
value

Here is the complete message, I hope I can get some help here :

Server Error in '/' Application.
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name:
value

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument
was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: value

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of
valid values.
Parameter name: value]
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit.GetTypeFromString(String value) +332
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit..ctor(String value, CultureInfo culture,
UnitType defaultType) +292
System.Web.UI.WebControls.FontUnit..ctor(String value, CultureInfo
culture) +584
System.Web.UI.WebControls.FontUnit..ctor(String value) +52
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.CssCollection.GetFontSize() +50
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.CssCollection.RenderBeginFontTag(HtmlTextWriter
writer) +61
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeNode.RenderDownLevelPath(HtmlTextWriter
output) +3031
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseChildNode.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer,
RenderPathID pathID) +23
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView.RenderContents(HtmlTextWriter
output) +371
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView.RenderDownLevelPath(HtmlTextWriter
output) +169
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseRichControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter
writer) +39
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +131
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +72
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer)
+44
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +262
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +131
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +72
System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +7
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +131

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET
Version:1.1.4322.2032