ASP.Net Datagrid paging problematic?

Danny Ni

Hi,

We use ASP.Net datagrid paging a lot and we have been experiencing "Index
out of bound" error messages when we click on rows of datagrid on differnet
pages every now and then. The problems do not apear to be consistent, they
could happen anywhere, anytime.

We only use datagrid's default paging ability. That is, set AllowPaging
property to true and write a handler for PageIndexChanged. Somebody told me
this is datagrid's problem and suggested us to write our own custom paging
handler. Any comments?

TIA