ASP.NET Developer Needed

Scott Schluer

I'm looking for an experienced ASP.NET developer to farm some work out to
from time to time. I myself am a .NET developer who caters to a select group
of companies that keeps me fairly busy. Recently I've had an enormous influx
of new work and need a professional, reliable person to outsource this work
to. Here are the basic requirements of the job:

- Must have work experience as an ASP.NET developer. I need someone who can
pick up a job with a little but of instruction and run with it. Code samples
and URL references are required. Along with the URL references, please
provide a quick description of what part of the process you were involved in
and which features you developed.

- Must be available on an on-call basis. This is not a consistent, full-time
position...YET. If things go well (and everything indicates they will) I
would like someone who is available to accomodate full-time work should the
opportunity arise.

- Must be proficient in VB.NET and object-oriented programming. C# would be
a plus, but it is not required. I do 99% of my work in VB.NET.

- Must speak English FLUENTLY.

- Must be at least a high school graduate.

The job pays $50/hour. I need someone who can bid on a project, give me an
estimated number of hours and lock in the rate based on the number of hours
times $50/hour. Unfortunately, I cannot pay until my clients pay on a
project, but in the 4 years I've been doing business I have never had a
client default on payment. I have a very personal relationship with every
one of them and have never worried about not getting paid.

I really need someone who understands responsibility and professionalism,
can meet deadlines and work under pressure sometimes. I'm a pretty easy
person to get along with and basically just need some reliable help. ;-)

Please e-mail me at:

jobs

...at..

webservicesinc.com

In your initial e-mail, please provide a description of your experience, any
code samples you might have along with URL references and a description of
your involvement in each.

Thanks,

Scott Schluer
President, Web Services, Inc.