    Tome73 Guest

    Would someone please direct me to the appropriate forum to ask general
    ASP.NET/Web development programming questions?

    Tome73, Apr 2, 2005

  2. http://www.aspfaq.com/5002

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Apr 2, 2005

  3. Tome73

    Tome73 Guest

    Funny you would think that msdn would have a newgroup for simple asp.net
    questions. Thanks

    Tome73, Apr 2, 2005
  4. > Funny you would think that msdn would have a newgroup for simple asp.net
    > questions. Thanks

    Uh, they do...?

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Apr 2, 2005
  5. ???
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/community/newsgroups/default.aspx

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Apr 2, 2005
  6. Tome73

    Tome73 Guest

    Ok I found it. It was under .NET
    development/Framework/dotnet.framewrok.aspnet The navigation is a little
    confusing since I am looking for information on web development using
    asp.net, but it is not listed under the Web Development section. I am sure I
    am not the only one that has been confused by this. So the correct answer to
    my question would be. “You can ask questions about asp.net under the .Net
    Development/ Framework/dotnet.framewrok.aspnet newsgroup.â€

    Tome73, Apr 2, 2005
  7. Yes, if it says "aspnet" in it, it's an ASP.NET group. I suggest using an
    actual newsreader instead of a Web based system to access these groups.
    These are newsgroups on usenet, not a Web-based forum. Microsoft just
    provides a Web-based interface to the newsgroups. See here:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/5007

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Apr 2, 2005