    Which O/S has more tools to program in ASP.Net; XP or Vista?
    --
    D.E.B.

    Doug Bynum, Nov 1, 2008

  2. Doug Bynum

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?RG91ZyBCeW51bQ==?= wrote on 01 nov 2008 in

    > Which O/S has more tools to program in ASP.Net; XP or Vista?

    This is a classic asp group.

    Dotnet questions should be asked in
    <microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Nov 1, 2008

  3. Doug Bynum wrote:
    > Which O/S has more tools to program in ASP.Net; XP or Vista?

    Neither. However:
    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Nov 1, 2008