ASP.NET hosting ???

Guest

Dear all,

Does anyone know a free ASP.NET hosting provider or really cheap one which
handle ASP.NET 1.1 and 2.0 with sql ?

thanks for your reply
regards
serge

Karl Seguin [MVP]

I use webhost4life.com they support 1.1, 2.0, sql 2000 and sql2005.

Not sure if you can configure 1 app to run off 1.1 and another to run off
2.0, you'd need to ask them. Other than that, the only problem is the 1
year pre-payment :(

Few are as cheap for what you get though. if you do signup, put "karl" as
your refer ;)

Karl

sloan

I use dotnetpark .. and have been happy with them.

You need to ask them to "set my site up as 1.1" or "set my site up as 2.0".
but they are VERY quick to respond.

Guest

thanks guys I will keep an eye on them

sloan said:
I use dotnetpark .. and have been happy with them.

You need to ask them to "set my site up as 1.1" or "set my site up as 2.0".
but they are VERY quick to respond.

tdavisjr

sloan said:
I use dotnetpark .. and have been happy with them.

You need to ask them to "set my site up as 1.1" or "set my site up as 2.0".
but they are VERY quick to respond.
Yeap..I use DotNetPark as well. They have just recently released their
new control panel and it alows you to set up your virtual directories
to either 1.1 or 2.0. So, no need to place a support email anymore for
this. I have been very pleased by their support.