    libraries), and has this been addressed in Atlas????

    TIA,
    Mike

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbFk=?=, Jan 21, 2006

  2. Atlas addresses most of these issues. If you are looking for a Remote
    Scripting ("AJAX") infrastructure that is lightweight and well - thought out,
    to handlle this kind of requirement in the meantime, and works with both
    ASP.NET 1.1 and 2.0, take a look at Jason Diamond's "Anthem.Net" which can be
    found at Sourceforge.net
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 22, 2006