    to update ASP.NET on the server from 1.0 to 1.1.

    Thanks,
    Gary

    Gary, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Hi Gary,

    Open the visual studio command promt.
    Navigate to C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\vx.x.xxxx (X denotes your
    aspnet version).

    Runthe Command ASPNET_REGIIS - I (see help(aspnet_regiis/?) for mor info on
    switches)

    Cheers,

    Jerome. M

    =?Utf-8?B?RG90TmV0SmVyb21l?=, Mar 16, 2005

  3. Gary

    Gary Guest

    THANK YOU! Works like a charm. You are greatly appreciated!

    "DotNetJerome" <reachjerome@_yahoo.com-remove-the-underscore-after@> wrote
    in message news:...

    Gary, Mar 16, 2005