    technical interviews of this nature.

    Many thanks,

    Doug.
    Dougie, Apr 27, 2004

  2. The questions asked during interviews are not read out of a book. The
    interviewers make them up. So, your best bet is to know everything you can
    about the technology. A good interviewer will want to see some samples of
    your code. Make sure to bring some just in case. Good luck!

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Dougie" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an interview later in the week and I've been told that I'll be

    asked
    > technical questions about ASP.NET. The job is for the position of .NET

    Web

    Kevin Spencer, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Dougie

    CT Guest

    Hmm, I'd say different companies ask different questions. However, one thing
    I have learned over the years is that if you appear to be confident, they
    generally ask fewer questions. Do make sure you have at least a basic
    understanding of the most important aspects of ASP.NET, such as security,
    state, caching, custom vs. user controls, etc. (everyone, feel free to add
    to this).

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF

    CT, Apr 27, 2004
  4. I have had questions everywhere from how would you set up data access to
    which patterns I prefer from the gang of four. If you know how to program in
    ASP.NET, you should do fine. One bit of advice: Do not attempt to BS your
    way around questions. It is far better to answer "I have not encountered
    that, but I can look it up in the help files" than to try to make up an
    answer.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 27, 2004