asp.net linkbutton event not firing

webdad3

All,

I am unsure of why this is happening... When I run the same code at
work, I get the expected results. However, when I'm at home I
don't...

I have a LinkButton in a web user control that when I click on it I
want to raise an event back the the .aspx page.

Here is the code behind for the web user control:

Public Event linkbuttonclick()
System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
End Sub

Private Sub lbutton_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e
As System.EventArgs) Handles lbutton.Click
RaiseEvent linkbuttonclick()
End Sub

My .aspx page is simply this:

Protected WithEvents lbut As spin

Private Sub lbut_linkbuttonclick() Handles lbut.linkbuttonclick
Response.Write("hi")
End Sub

When I debug it never gets to the above code (.aspx). However, when
I'm at work it does! My javascript is turned on (in my browser). I
don't know what else to do. Can someone please offer some advice!!!!!

Thank You,

Jeff V.
http://www.parentsdb.com/

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi,

Is the page posting back at all? Is the browser showing any script errors?

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

and not by private mail.