ASP.Net Menu Select Multiple Items

Tim Payne

Hi,

I've got a situation where I'm using the .Net menu control, with the css
friendly adaptors.

The site content is a maximum of three levels deep. Ideally I'd like to be
able to get the menu to highlight everything in the selected path from the
current page upwards. So for example if my nav was:

and I was on the cheese page, in addition to having a selected style for the
page I'm on, I'd like to be able to change the styles for home and products
on the menu as well to indicate the path to the selected menu item. Is this
possible?

Looking through the docs for the menu, it looks like you can only select one
item at a time. I was hoping to be able to fiddle something by adding a
style attribute to each of the menu items or something similar, but it
doesn't look like the style or attributes are exposed for the menu control.
Does anyone have any ideas how I might accomplish this?

Regards,

Tim.