Asp.net MySQL connection problem

Aahz

I have asp.net web site that connects on mysql databse via ODBC. From
time to time it happen that connection is just being lost by itself,
visitor got error message. Then I just log into my control panel and
retype SAME password and after that it works fine for a while.
Strange, isn't it ? Can anybody tell why is this happening ???

Thanks;

P.S. Here is exact error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

ERROR [HYT00] [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Access denied for user
'usr446'@'WIN3' (using password: YES)

Exception Details: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [HYT00]
[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Access denied for user 'usr446'@'WIN3' (using
password: YES)

Source Error:

the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace
below.

Stack Trace:

[OdbcException: ERROR [HYT00] [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Access denied
for user 'usr446'@'WIN3' (using password: YES)]
System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Open() +637
ch._default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Documents
and Settings\Wolf\My Documents\sitef\default.aspx.cs:95