    --
    -- Thom Little -- www.tlanet.net -- Thom Little Associates, Ltd.
    --

    Thom Little, Nov 30, 2006

  2. Thom Little

    Scott M. Guest

    Use Server.Transfer(url)

    Scott M., Dec 1, 2006

  3. Thom Little

    Thom Little Guest

    The websites are unfortunately on different servers. This rules out
    Server.Transfer( ).

    Thom Little, Dec 1, 2006
  4. Thom Little

    Scott M. Guest

    Why does this rule out ServerTransfer()? The current data will be posted to
    whatever url you pass it to (even if that is on a different server).

    Scott M., Dec 3, 2006
  5. Thom Little

    Thom Little Guest

    I have not been able to transfer to another server as you suggest. There
    are a number of references that state that it is limited to the same server.
    One of them is ...

    http://www.developer.com/net/asp/article.php/3299641

    .... have you seen an example somewhere that shows this assertion to be
    incorrect? (It would be wonderful if you have.)

    Thom Little, Dec 5, 2006
  6. Thom Little

    Dhanraj K.S Guest

    There are two ways you can do that,

    1. You can create an object for WebRequest and Create a Name Value
    collection for the values and post the data to that external URL
    2. Use Response.Write / Script Manager of ASP.NET 2.0 to submit it through
    simple form submission.

    I have just given you an idea, Let me know if you know more details on how
    to do it ?

    Thanks
    Dhanraj

    Dhanraj K.S, Dec 29, 2006