ASP.NET RequiredFieldValidator & RequiredExpressionValidator

Guest

All,

I have a ASP.NET/C# page that has a RequiredFieldValidator &
RequiredExpressionValidator which when I run on my local PC all works fine.
If I upload the .dll and webform1 to my ISP and browse the site the
validation controls do not work - does anyone know why?

Thanks
Msuk

Guest

Hi,

I checked and the aspnet_client folder is there 1_0_3705_288 any ideas?

Thanks
Msuk

Guest

Hi,

I have just noticed that my local machine has the folder asp_client - system
web - 1_1_4322 but my ISP has only the asp_client - system web - 1_0_3705_0
folder could this be the problem?

Thanks
Msuk

Guest

Hi,

I have removed the 1_0_3705_0 folder/contents and added the 1_1_4322
folder/contents but the Validation controls still dont work. I have created
another test webform and the validation controls DO work so can anyone shed
some light on what could be wrong with by webpage?

Thanks
Msuk