ASP.Net Security login question

Edward J. Stembler

I have an ASP.Net web form with a DataGrid on it... I
want to programatcally display a Delete link column if
the local NT user is a member of the "BUILTIN\Managers"
group. What is the standard accepted way of doing this?

I'm trying to NT integrated and I've played around with
the web.Config (allow users, impersonation etc.) file
exhaustively and I cannot seem to get it perfect. For
instance, at one point the NT login dialog kept popping
up 3 or 4 times. Should I just make them log into my
app, or is there a way to achive what I'm trying to do?

Edward J. Stembler

Yes I know. I already use it. Was just trying to find
out what the standard procedure is... when I tried using
integrated NT security, a login dialog box kept popping
up several times. My goal is to scrutinize or use
integrated security without having the login box pop up
several times.