ASP.NET threading questions

hahaha

Hi,

I think I am a little bit confused about how the threads from thread
pool handles asp.net request.
If in a Windows 2003 IIS 6 environment, I know the inetinfo.exe is
droped and the http.sys is queuing the request. and then handled by
w3wp.exe. My question is for all the w3wp.exe processes, can we just
increase the number of w3wp process to improve the performance? Would
all the threads coming from a common thread pool which has the 25 max
limitation or each has its own 25 threads?

Any link that I can read?

Thanks,

Burt Wang

Kevin Spencer

Each ASP.Net application process has and manages its own Thread Pool.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP