    I am a biginner with ASP.NET and i am wondering if it
    will be possible to stream Audio/Video from a user's PC
    using an ASP.NET control instead of an ActiveX Control.
    Lambros, Dec 20, 2003

  2. The ASP.Net controls are all server-side. It's possible to have an ASP.Net
    control that creates the HTML that streams audio/video, but a palyer is
    still required on the client side, whether that's an ActiveX control or
    another browser plug-in.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage