asp.net UICulture

Alex

I have a question about asp.net.
I'm trying to create a multilingual site with resources and stuff, it
works ok, but what is the difference between
using:

UICulture = "en" or using Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new
CultureInfo("en"); ?!
Both work well. (i have a base page where i override
InitializeCulture)
(i only need language, no currency, that's why i only use "en" and not
"en-US")

bruce barker

asp.net is thread agile. this means to changes threads as it processes
the request. the thread on form load may not be the same thread on
button click processing. this means if you set thread properties, you
need to set it on the start of every page lifecycle method. if you tell
asp.net, it will set the thread property before each callback.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)