asp.net (vb) LOGIN function using XML

Prog-M

Hi.

I'm trying to create a login page in asp.net using information from an
XML document. (visual basic)

I've tried Rowfilter to find a cell with the 'username' and then match
this with the 'Password' cell on the same row.... -> allow page to
redirect if these match:

If 'username' match 'password' then "redirect to next page" else
"Error message"

Does anyone know how to create this login function?

Thank you for all help.

Brian Barnes

Prog-M said:
Hi.

I'm trying to create a login page in asp.net using information from an
XML document. (visual basic)

I've tried Rowfilter to find a cell with the 'username' and then match
this with the 'Password' cell on the same row.... -> allow page to
redirect if these match:

If 'username' match 'password' then "redirect to next page" else
"Error message"

Does anyone know how to create this login function?

Thank you for all help.

This is probably not the best solution, but you could load it into a dataset
and manually search through it for the username/Password combination