  1. Guest

    In ASP, using PerlScript, how do you read and write to files?
    , Jan 25, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > In ASP, using PerlScript, how do you read and write to files?

    Most of us in this group use vbscript. You may wish to post your question to
    a perlscript newsgroup.
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jan 25, 2006

  3. wrote:
    > In ASP, using PerlScript, how do you read and write to files?

    Presumably, the same way as with VBScript or JScript. Use a component. These
    come to mind:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/af4423b2-4ee8-41d6-a704-49926cd4d2e8.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/ado270/htm/mdobjstream.asp

    --