ASP post loosing the data

ChrisM

We have a create ASP page where the user fills in the fields and clicks
submit to post the data to a save page. Recently it looks like the data is
being lost at some point. We use Request.Form.Item to get the data from the
create page but its just bringing back a blank field.

Has anyone else had a problem like this or have an idea why it might be
happening?

ChrisM

Im not sure if the people saving on the site have Enable Integrated Windows
Authentication checked in their options but the problem doesnt happen all the
time, someone who this happens to will try again and it will save fine the
next time.

It seems just random when it looses the data.

JPG

Is there a proxy or a reverse proxy between the client and you server ? Maybe
an issue with the cache: I got same issue in the past, which has been solved
by a change on the reverse proxy setup (but I don't know what the proxy team
changed).
I believe that people using another browser than IE (Firefox for instance)
didn't have the problem.