    Qualifying applicants get their medication free.
    It's easy to qualify. Use the qualification wizard at
    http://www.rexaid.com

    magmike, Mar 15, 2005

  2. magmike

    Roland Hall Guest

    "magmike" wrote in message news:...
    :I have tried two so far, ASP Runner and Iron Speed. Iron Speed has so many
    : more features than ASP Runner, however, seems setup for use with SQL. I am
    : simply using Access Databases, and not SQL. Does anyone have any
    : recommendations on ASP Code Generating programs like ASP Runner, that do
    not
    : require you to be using SQL Server and has more features?

    Hi Mike...

    I'm not familiar with those two but this might be of some interest...

    http://www.dangerously.us/products/codecharge.html

    HTH...

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */

    Roland Hall, Mar 15, 2005

  3. magmike

    Jake Guest

    ASPMaker is pretty cool and very easy to use.
    http://www.hkvstore.com/aspmaker/

    Jake, Mar 16, 2005
  4. magmike

    magmike Guest

    You are right, it is very easy to use. However, the feature set is very
    limited.

    magmike, Mar 17, 2005
  5. magmike

    magmike Guest

    This program is pretty fantastic! Thanks for the recommendation.

    magmike

    magmike, Mar 17, 2005
  6. magmike

    Roland Hall Guest

    "magmike" <> wrote in message
    : This program is pretty fantastic! Thanks for the recommendation.

    You're welcome. I thought so too.

    Roland Hall, Mar 17, 2005