    Q4.How do u access Object Instance or a variable in another Frame.

    Please kindly answer this question,its very urgent.I am stuck
    up here very badly.
    Padam Jain, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Padam Jain

    Ben Finney Guest

    On 2 Jul 2003 03:55:37 -0700, Padam Jain wrote:
    > Q1.How do u generated GUID's in Asp Pages
    > Q2.How do u pass x-y coordinates to ASP Pages when u click on an
    > Image.
    > Q3.How do u call a VBScript function in an Anchor Tag.
    > Q4.How do u access Object Instance or a variable in another Frame.

    I have no idea who this putative "u" person is, nor how such a person
    would choose to do what you're asking about.

    > Please kindly answer this question,its very urgent.I am stuck up here
    > very badly.

    You're stuck in the wrong newsgroup very badly. This newsgroup
    discusses Python, not ASP, and not "u".

    --
    \ "Whenever you read a good book, it's like the author is right |
    `\ there, in the room talking to you, which is why I don't like to |
    Ben Finney, Jul 3, 2003