AspExec - Run batch file from ASP page

Uday

hi everyone,
I searched in faq's but couldn't find and solution...
so here I post the popular question..

Env: Win2003 server / IIS6.0
Simple ASP page that runs a batch file.

When I run the asp page, I see some command line window pop-up on my screen
for a second [may be the "cmd" is triggered without any parameters]. But the
batch file is not executed. I gave 'IUSR_*' account 'full control'.
-----------------------CODE----------------------------
Set objExecutor = Server.CreateObject("ASPExec.Execute")
objExecutor.Application = "cmd.exe"
objExecutor.Parameters = "/c c:\test.bat"
objExecutor.ShowWindow = True
strResult = objExecutor.ExecuteWinApp
response.write "<p>" & strResult & "</p>"
-----------------------CODE----------------------------
On running the ASP page I see output as "Ok", with no errors. But the batch
file is not executed.

Interestingly, when I tried "WScript.Shell", same exact thing happennd
[command pop-up for a second, with no executing of batch file.]

I have this exact setup running on a Win2000/IIS 5 running for over a
year.....

Any suggestions are appreciated...
thanks,

Ben

It seams, many people have this problem with IIS6 / Windows 2003 - but nobody has a solution?